About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Small town raised. Loves the Big City. Loves my husband and my canine kids. Love all things vintage.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Recipe

I tried out a new recipe I found on Pinterest today - Berry Cobbler.  This is a weight watchers recipe totaling 4 points (I'm sure that means something if you're a "points person").  Anyway it calls for 4 ingredients:

2 bags of frozen berries
1 white cake mix
1 can of diet white soda

Pour the berries in a pan sprayed with cooking spray:


Pour dry cake mix and soda over the berries - do not mix.


Bake at 350 for 45-50 min.  Top with cool whip or as Lucas suggested ice cream and serve.  It was pretty delish and easy!

I didn't get a pic of the finished product (its really not that "pretty" anyway) but here's proof it was yummo!




No comments:

Post a Comment